March 07, 2008

i just realised while i was doing quiet time that God really answers prayers.
in the midst of all my endless worries, (which are essentially pointless) that He really answers them when you're not noticing.

i remember at the start of the year worrying soooo much about how i was going to apply for universities/scholarships with my ultra pathetic CCA record (which only has the list of things that i've participated in, my CCA teacher didn't even know me then)
but now, i have a list of things to testify of God's wonderful grace!
1) i/c for broadway (hamzah isn't as bad as i thought, he called me back today! and trust me, that's a miracle in itself)
2) i'm doing the syf performance and i just got an extra part! (okay, to me it's a bit of an affirmation though i know i'm doing it only because i'm the biggest among the rest of them)
3) my teacher i/cs know my name! ((: (so at least i'll get some extra input into my less than decent testimonial at the end of the year.)

i just realised i had all those happening for me when i actually did quiet time.
i cannot tell you how grateful i am to the Father for providing all this for me.
really.
to think i never noticed them the day they were presented to me.
i did pray for those things in a vague general way.
and faithfully, He answered.
so yes, we have a gracious, generous, faithful God that <3 you WHOLEHEARTEDLY!
((: