January 21, 2008

i feel like for once i'm using my blog for it's intended use.
venting my frustrations so that i wouldn't be bothering anyone i shouldn't be.

i feel so sluggish once i get home,
once i get out of class and once i feel lost and out of place.
the very feeling i get when i'm in school with no lessons to attend and the very wayi feel when i'm in dance without the other loners to keep me company.

i don't know.
maybe i've been pushing people away.
i don't know what im doing.

i still feel God telling me that i'm striving way too hard and that i should be taking time for myself, to do the things that i love, but i dont know what to do.
i don't know what i love doing anymore.
besides dance, which i don't really get to do.
suddenly all my life seems to revolve around my work, the very few dance practices, trying to get the cell together and praying that the kids would be more sensible each & every second.
nothing really seems to fall into place.
but then again, the world doesn't revolve around me, so move on and keep your eyes on GOD.
aaaaaah!

GO XUE!