January 03, 2008

post no. 1

crazy blogspot wouldn't allow me to delete all the posts at once so i just decided to delete my whole blog.
they refused to give me my old address back so i had to settle for this one.

today's the second day of school.
i still haven't seen felicia.
i still haven't gone for dance.
i still haven't sorted out the stuff from the states.
i still haven't read my econs notes.
i still haven't returned soon ae's jacket.

what i have done though, i'm quite proud of! :D
i finished my two chemistry tutorials!
it took a lot of effort.
well, a fair bit of it considering i didn't know how to do it when i left for my holiday.

my new converse are giving me blisters.
this time, it isn't at the heels.
they decided to attack the side of my feet.
my poor little toe on my right foot hurts.

my new econs teacher scares me.
today at tutorial, she started jabbering on about economic indicators.
the topic we did last year, but i haven't read up on.
and i had absolutely no idea what she was saying.
i felt sooo dumb.
the class was pretty silent though.
we were all shell-shocked and uhm, of course, blur.
so i shall read my econs notes!
that's one thing good.

i am soooo glad i end school at 1230 on fridays.
it makes my day! ((: