January 07, 2008

today's monday!
i was excited to be back in school.
its better than being at home doing housework by far.

we had principles talk today.
it's odd how she can't pronounce 'rafflesians',
she goes 'raffesians' and it's just weird to hear.

anyhow, i feel lazy to blog on the cell blog.
every post there seems so in depth and deep.
i feel shallow and like a mugger.
like all my live revolves around in school, sometimes dance and sometimes cell.

sam told me something last night about what the Lord said to him about me.
have to go dig up my msn convo.

here it is,
he said: 'you'll have a hugely emotional year and that you'll be really changed at the end, for the better' (sam, didn't have punctuations in his words)
but anyhow, really hope so.
i know it's going to be really intense,
i'm already starting to feel it,
one week into the new year.

my sister bought the recent cleo magazine
it has an article which says 'TAMING the overly competitive male'
right.
like i care.

okay, it's getting late.
got to pack up soon, especially my cereal with blueberries.
this time, i'll pack a spoon as well. ((: