January 15, 2008

i feel like i've been neglecting my own blog, which is slightly true since i've turned my attention to reading the books my sister borrowed from tanglin club.

i haven't been keeping up with my work and starting to sleep late as usual.
today, i finally caught forty winks while waiting for pe period to start.
my pe is soooo slack.
after that at ISLE meeting, i heard about the PE for the guys from another class and i feel fat.
something like 2km then 100 push-ups then leg lifts & etc.
poor souls.
i'm so glad i'm a girl.

econs tutor wasn't here today.
thank goodness.
we were saved from the enbearable torture of having to hear her really demeaning high pitched voice.
she's a SLAVE DRIVER!
she makes me do my econs tutorials.
aaaah.
which means even more work that usual.
GAH!

there's so much i haven't done.
okay.
xueen, time to get off the comp.
NOW! ):